Hope you are all having a pleasant day! (Or evening, depending on where you are)
I don't do many journals so I thought I would make a little fun one....
One where you tell the world all your deepest...darkest....*insert whisper* Secrets......*MANIC LAUGHTER*
Sorry got a tad carried away
but nahh it's not going to be all doom and gloom, I mean unless you have actually killed someone what's left to hide?!
Okaaayy! Let me start this off:
Basically state 10 little secret facts about yourself, ones that most people don't know and usually you prefer not to talk about often.
Here are mine!
1. Although I identify as a Straight happily married woman, I am actually Bisexual. Now it's not like I am attracted to every woman that I see. It has only happened a couple of times when I see a lady that sparks my interest (Only to glance at of course). All in all, the love I have for my husband is strong and won't fade, even if I do pass a pretty girl, I pay no mind because I have already found the one.
2. I have a horrible habit of picking my spots...Yes disgusting. It's only because they itch so much....GIVE ME A BREAK
3. I occasionally dribble in my sleep....yep...just like in anime XD
4. I am a little bit of a white liar. Don't get me wrong, telling the truth is priority of mine. (I know it doesn't mean it's right but it's only done for good reasons)
5. I bite my nails when I am nervous,watching a tense film or upset.....
6. When walking alone (even in the daytime) I become paranoid about anyone who is walking not far behind me. I worry that they will jump me or something so I walk faster to keep ahead. XD
7. I complain about people. Only in situations where they are doing something that I deem is wrong. E.g Bailing on meetups, Being too lazy, People having that obvious lack of interest when it is your time to talk. I can't help it, if I get annoyed I need to vent
8. This is a weird one. Besides from crying in arguments (Hate that, do not like it), I think I gain some sort of enjoyment from crying over tragedies or sad documentaries. It's not like I enjoy the horrible things in them at all (hate murderers and crime) but it's more the atmosphere in general that I cry about.
9. I am jealous of my sisters constant praise from one side of the family.
My sister (Yes naturally she is prettier and I have accepted that but that's not the problem)
Things I get annoyed about -
They praise her size 6 UK figure - (She barely eats or drinks and doesn't eat fruit or veg, her kitchen is mostly empty 24/7)
They praise her success for having a job and nag me for my life plans (I am in university doing a Masters and she chose not to go to Uni, so naturally she got a job first and I am in the middle of my studies.)
They praise her for being able to afford her own bungalow and flashy car (She borrows money from dad to help pay for rent and such even though her job pay could easily support the house. She likes to buy clothes alot so in the end she relies on dad to help her out with bills.
The attention she gets when sees family for over the holidays (Because she has "gone up in life", the conversations she has with some of my family is more normal and relaxed. They are interested in her life...As for me it's always "What are your plans after uni...every year...and every time I respond with ideas and such. They become immediately bored with me and almost unsupport my future plans....it sucks).
10. When struggling with arguments that leave me in stress and being incredibly upset, I sometimes (very rarely) hit my self in my head. Yes it is wrong, and I am trying to stop myself. I know I do it because I view myself as always making things worse so it's like a punishment...to hit the stupid out of me?. It's mad but I am getting help for it.
Hope you enjoyed a little fact file here!!!